Vibrators are those devices that can wear different shapes and sizes with a vibration system. These vibrators have evolved from simple cylinders to devices with innovative shapes, specially designed to overcome all women’s senses. They can be found at any sex shop.
Vibrators can be made of different materials, usually chosen from silicone, latex, metal and a material that perfectly mimics the human skin. Vibrators are divided into many, very many categories. Of the most important and most sought-after are:
- The first category is that of mini-vibrators. These vibrators can be up to 14 cm in diameter and variable. They can have different gears and know exactly where to reach to cause a shattering orgasm.
- Classical vibrators are used exclusively for vaginal penetration. Likewise, varying lengths and sizes, ranging from long and thin to short and thick but also long and thick.
- Anal vibrators usually have a smaller diameter for strictly elasticity reasons. These vibrators perfectly replace the partner, often having different gears.
- Let your senses reach out to these eccentric vibrators that are specially made to go straight to the target: point G.
- Realistic vibrators are made exclusively of revolutionary material that mimics the human skin perfectly, both in texture and elasticity.
- Clitoral vibrators are made for penetration but with another device attached to the normal vibrator it also stimulates the clitoris for maximum effect.
- Double vibrators have come to be extreme looking for the simple fact that no man can penetrate both the vagina and the anus of a woman at the same time, but these vibrators can.
- The Strap-on Vibrators are nothing more than a pair of slips attached to different vibrator designs, even double vibrators, for incredible lesbian pleasures.
- Vibratory eggs are mini-vibrators with oval shape used both for clitoral stimulation and for penetration.
- Waterproof vibrators are vibrating from any of the categories listed above but with the possibility of being used in shower or bathtub.
The vibrators have been, and they will still be challenged by men, who feel offended or perhaps useless. But the same story was about wearing pants at women. The vibrator cannot be your replacement, but rather as a help as a partner. But can you use normal vibrator for anal? So you need to know the basics first and do not hesitate when your partner wants to visit sex shop.
How to Choose a Vibrator
The wide variety of styles, sizes, and fabrics of vibrators can be both inspirational and discouraging. Finding the perfect vibrator requires some work, but pleasant. Answering some simple questions can prevent over-information and disappointment.
- Why do you want to use it?
Want to use it for the clitoris? Want to put it in your vagina or anus? Since almost anything vibrates produces pleasure if it touches or is close to the clitoris, penetrating vibrators can also be used outside of the vagina if the vibrations are strong enough at the top. Do you want both the penetration sensation and the so important clitoral buzz? Hi-tech vibrators do not let you give up any of the sensations in favor of the other. Rechargeable Vibrators are the strongest, so if it’s difficult to get orgasm, you could try one of these for the start. If you intend to use a toy for anal penetration, make sure it has a funnel base so it does not slip completely in. Some erotic toys are specially designed for anal use, but most are not, so it’s best to choose a special one made for anal play if that’s what attracts you.
How strong do you want the vibrations to be?
If you have never used vibrators, this is a question that is difficult to answer with certainty, so prepare to experiment! If your way of masturbating is a firm one and not a slight touch, you will certainly appreciate a strong vibration. Choose an adjustable vibration toy to play before you can discover how powerful the vibrations are to start your engine. After a few initial investigations, you will be ready to come up with a vibrant dream orgasm.
How much are you willing to spend?
Mini vibrator Lady Finger White is the cheapest vibrator we sell, it is strong enough and has a nice design. Some people want to test with cheaper vibrators. But if the luxurious, sensational rabbit Fun Factory Paul & Paulina double action falls into your budget, and you have the feeling that it will make you float, skip the preliminaries at any price and take it!
How big do you want it to be?
Discrete erotic toys in the purse are appealing to those who want orgasm on the go. But if it does not go too far from the bedside table, the size does not really matter. If you plan to use it for penetration, the circumference of the toy can be as impressive as the vibration intensity. If you’re not sure what diameter you want, it’s better to be smaller than too big to be sure it fits.
What do you prefer aesthetically?
You narrowed searches to two or three options, and you used all the information; now is the time to let go of the rational thinking and to choose the one who gives you the sexy side of your imagination. It could be the most beautiful, the most twisted, the most comfortable or the most familiar. Desire and aesthetics are personal; choose the vibrator or vibrator that speaks to you personally.
How to use a dildo
Dildos are the best choice of sex toys when it comes to self-esteem. Unlike vibrators, a dildo do not move alone. In fact, it only makes the moves you do. The major advantage is that you can control it to do a multitude of things that no part of the human body can do. You can also choose the exact shape and size you want. Most people think dildos are self-defining. Manufacturers are likely to agree with this, since they never include instructions for use in the packaging. But if using a dildo raises your
Curiosity and you do not know where to start, the steps below provide basic information on using a dildo, while providing enough space for personal interpretation.
Choose it carefully
The correct choice of a dildo is a basic element considering that a dildo does nothing but the movements you generate and does not produce any kind of movement. If you choose one too large it may not be suitable for you no matter how excited and motivated you are. If you choose a shape, or a color that does not attract you, it is also possible to find it difficult to use it. If you are not sure of the size you want, try to think about other objects that you used for penetration (fingers, penis, vegetables washed very carefully, etc.). If you use a dildo because you have never had penetrative sex, you should start using your fingers or a smaller dildo.